(keitai-l) Re: Voda email addresses

From: Tracey Northcott <tracey_at_enfour.com>
Date: 11/12/03
Re the new addresses..

If you have an address like this   09012345678@jp-t.ne.jp  you will have
received a little note giving you your new (long) address as after the
cutover yesterday there will be no more phone number addresses.  Any
emails sent to the old address will bounce.  Also there will be no auto
cutover of 09012345678@jp-t.ne.jp to 09012345678@t.vodafone.ne.jp  but if
you manually change your address you can have whatever you like.

However, if your address is mypersonaladdress@jp-t.ne.jp  you will be
able to receive emails at this address, however, when you hit reply, your
recipient will see mypersonaladdress@t.vodafone.ne.jp

Does all that make sense?  We did a huge cutover yesterday for TangoTown
mailings.  So many people haven't changed there address or don't read
their mail.  I am sure it is going to take a few weeks for it all to
settle down.

BTW TangoTown as a new domain.

http://tangotown.jp

Cheers