(no subject)

From: Deibys Fernando Quintero <d_fdo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11/12/03
Hello There,
I hope to find some help of u. I am programming with
PHP.
I want to parse strings I retrieve from input forms ,
and search if emojis are there. Then I will , change
emojis characters for a generic function I have in my
application.
Why? Please correct me if I am wrong, I have searched
AU gateways seems to make a good conversion of i-mode
emojis, but not J-pHONE. And NttdoDocomo and J-phone
dont't make conversions. What I want is when somebodys
input emojuis from any carrier , I want to make it
possible to see it from any keitai and even from the
web.
My quiestion? Could anybody give me a hint how to
parse for emojis? I am using PHP.
J-PHONE emojis seem to , I can parse them as string
"\x1B\$GB\x0F"  , but how with DOcomo?
The internal encoding is used in applications is the
default . is it an issue?
Thanks in advance ,
deibys