(keitai-l) Re: Two problems

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_cornell.edu>
Date: 11/20/03
Here's my Japanese phone OS upgrade experience:  (flawless)

    It happened to me with my very old but trusty TT21. (Toshiba and TuKa).
The phone had no problems before the upgrade.  The problem was related to
receiving
email in ?July? and was very very very minor.   They made a BIG deal about it
in lots of letters.  I had it done.

    My phone worked perfect (as far as I'm concerned) before the upgrade
and perfect after the upgrade.  I lost none of my pictures, none of my
ringtones,
it had no effect on my schedule, no effect on my address book, or any other
setting (including my email), and no effect on the outdated camera.

    No one knows about it because it was so minor I've told no one
except keitai-L now.  I suppose most Japanese phone upgrades
are similar, which is why there are few posts on it.... but due
to all the warnings I received, I suppose sometimes data is lost.