(keitai-l) Re: Two problems

From: Richard Tee <MLritshirt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11/19/03
Tom,
a friend of mine who works in a phone store told me it happens quite
regularly. sometimes customers complain that their phone has become very
slow over the course of time and wonder if anything can be done. a new fresh
OS will be reintalled then, similar to a defragmentation or reinstall on a
regular computer.
this goes for europe (holland), not sure about japan.
hope this helps,
Richard

PS any off list email svp to Richard.Tee __atsign___infonomics.nl