(keitai-l) AW: Re: Keitai to PC with images..?

From: Arno Filbig <arno.filbig_at_fgmicrotec.com>
Date: 12/02/03
Hello,

two little side question we are interested in

1) you mentioned higher resolution pics
what are the larges data sizes you can transmit in Japan ?
in Europe we have today a limit of 100KByte and there are ideas to increase it to 300KByte in 2004

2) how long is the transmit time sending pics to picture albums or other picture phone users?
in Europe it is a long time for a small pic such as 30KByte
the time is between 40 sec and 1 minute

thanks for your info
Ciao
Arno