(keitai-l) Re: Rispondi: Re: Rispondi: Re: Nokia and Motorola to enter the Japanese market with Vodafone

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/03/03
sure: some innovations come from Japan, some from US,
some from Europe etc.

What's the problem of using a PDA? Most business people
in Japan use a PDA with wireless connection....
Whether thats a keitai or not is semantics...

Gerhard

Giovanni Bertani wrote:
> Is there in Japan any Keitai with
> istallable applications, pop3 and imap
> clients (Not limited to the operator
> e-mail service) full web browser and
>  office documents readers?
>
> I think you have to turn to a Pda for this.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]

Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Find us in "IBM developerWorks" and in "Chemical & Engineering News":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html
http://pubs.acs.org/cen/topstory/8049/8049bus1.html