(keitai-l) Re: QR code reader in Java?

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 01/07/04
I don't develop Java for handsets but what will be the program like?
can we, for example, control the camera while it's focusing, convert
the image to vCard or whatever format, and write into the address
book on an au/KDDI handset?

btw, an interesting thing I see here is many learned QR code feature
from their DoCoMo 505i phones (SH505i the first which hit the street
on June 20th 2003 I think).

but the first phone that reads QR code is J-Phone J-SH09 more than
nine months before that - back in August/September 2002.

I read promotion messages for i-mode services here.  but for anyone
who really want to do a good job, study hard Vodafone Live!

(I'm not working for British)