(keitai-l) Voice Melody file

From: J M Josephraj <jeeccorp_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 01/21/04
Hi

This regarding Voice support in i-apppli. I am new to
this field. However I did go thru' many English
documents related to creating and delivering audio to
i-mode/i-appli users.

However one thing is not clear to me at all. That is
the voice support for i-appli. Can iMelody (MFi)
Format contain Voice? I have the latest SH505is Phone.
I could record voice. But could not send this thru'
email. So I am not sure whether this is in Melody
format or ADPCM Format (SH505is supports ADPCM).

If MFi doesn't support Voice, is there a way to
deliver voice files with i-appli?

We want to deliver image and voice thru' i-appli as a
jar file.

In fact we tried KDDI-AU also. It's EZ appli supports
voice thru' "Chaku Uta". But don't have a single
document in English.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joseph