(keitai-l) Re: Valentines day

From: <nfgman_at_gamesx.com>
Date: 01/21/04
> The ideal valentines present for people like us.

In Japan the girl gives to the guy for Valentine's day.  I'll send
my address for your kind donation of a chocolate phone.

In another more serious vein, has anyone experienced the OCR
abilities of the V601SH?  Playing with the demo in the store I
could only make it read English words - tho it worked really
well, with 100% accuracy on the words I tried.  Does it do
Japanese?  It seems to have an option to set the text type, but I
was unable to make it change from Roman to anything else.
It's almost like an unfinished product...

Also the manual it comes with - does it have a significant
English section?  There's no online PDF manual like there is
with some other phones...  And lastly, are all Java games really
slow or is my T-08 special 'cause of the doubled-up pixels?
Games like Puzzle Bobble are nigh unplayable they get so
slow...

And while I'm talking about games, a note to developers: Stop
counting time when your app is inactive.  While playing Puzzle
Bobble I suspended the app, closed the phone and wandered
off, returning to it later to find the level awarded me no bonus
for a complete time of several thousand seconds.  =)

Lawrence.