(keitai-l) Re: social networking interface

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 01/26/04
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Christian Anderson wrote:

> Sometimes I really wonder why you waste your breath on all of that when you
> could have either a) not replied or b) just left it as "definitely not the
> F505i"

Maybe for other people, these wouldn't be problems, and they won't be
put off the 505i unnecessarially. Maybe people will whether other phones
in the series have these problems or not. Maybe someone knows tricks to
work around the problems.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org