(keitai-l) Re: new 900i series FOMA phones

From: Alexei Polyakov <alexei_polyakov_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 02/02/04
Indeed, the 900i lineup of five telephone models looks really very
impressive. Five new features will be common for these models: 1) Deco mail
(ability to send HTML emails with attachments up to 10,000 bytes size); 2)
iappli file size has been made larger: up to 500 KB, Jar file: up to 100KB,
scratchpad: up to 400KB; 3) the size of Flash page viewable from the mobile
phone set to 100KB (previously 20KB); 4) Chaku-motion compatible; 5) Chara
den feature.

And, of course, all of them are equipped with megapixel cameras.

Besides, each phone has its unique features. Personally, I liked SH900i from
Sharp, which allows you to view files with various extensions: MS Word,
Excel, Power Point, PDF, Exif JPEG, GIF, PNG, and BMP. The only way you can
get these files into your phone is via miniSD card. Also, Mitsubishi Denki's
model D900i uses PRO DUO memory stick with the storage capability up to
512MB. Not bad, huh?

Regards,
Alexei Poliakov
http://www.rns-usa.com