(keitai-l) Re: Banking services on Keitai

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 02/02/04
it's complex and I don't see a solution but something can be said
like banking isn't something for the teenagers - the driving force
behind wireless data services.

again, in various meanings: it's not Webbing, it's messaging.

I don't think technology is the problem.  the techniques/protocols
are not difficult, only they are annoying, stupid things invented
by old people (IBM Japan, NTT Data, and many "reputable" companies).

e-commerce, SET, (and .NET?,) ... the fashion we have to catch up,
so that we can solve some problems by introducing new ones.