(keitai-l) Re: Python running on Series 60 handsets

From: Mathieu Castelli <mathieu_at_newtgames.com>
Date: 02/14/04
We're struggling. But WIN- flat fee is fresh air and we see those phone
users looking for online content: they want to get what they paid for.

Trouble is, it's all based on ranking: but once players have downloaded the
Java app from the introductory wap site, they may play like crazy it's not
going to count as one more hit...so now we have to work counter productive
and work on content to put on the site to motivate them to get there.

Also, there's no 'online' category.

Finally, we're getting absolutely no promotion from our partner.

So all in all, it's tough for a France based start-up, but it's exciting to
be at the forefront and hanging in there.

Mathieu