(keitai-l) i-mode - DOJA - KEY_PRESSED_EVENT

From: César Fernández <cfernandez_at_insidelabs.com>
Date: 02/19/04
When using the processEvent() method for handling low level events such
as a key press, I want to know how long a key is pressed. When a key is
pressed one KEY_PRESSED_EVENT event is generated, and I think that no
more events are generated while that key is pressed until the key is
released. Suppose that I want, for example, print a '5' when the key  #5
is pressed, but if the key is still being pressed I want to keep on
printing 5s while the key is pressed. Is there any way to get events
generated while the key is pressed in order to do that?