(keitai-l) Re: Is N-Gage finally a flop? And the 7600 e 770 0?

From: Tom Hume <tom_at_futureplatforms.com>
Date: 02/19/04
This is quite interesting though; Series 40 devices tend to be the
mass-market ones (as opposed to early adopter/business users of Series
60).

Do you think that Nokia's decision to go with S40 for this device
indicates that they are playing with the idea of new form factors for
the mass market?

--
Future Platforms Ltd
www.futureplatforms.com