(keitai-l) Re: Related - Mobile computing on a new level (but heading OT)

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 02/19/04
regarding the development of Muse, it was based on an idea that I'd
call it "people make mistakes because they can think".

Japanese knew long time ago that digital is the future and what they
were doing would be useless other than research and accumulation of
technology (analog ones, CRT ones, ...)

but then they thought: if we can provide it before the digital TV,
then we should be able to persuade people buy more TVs by inserting
a new cycle.

I think Japanese had enough time before digital HDTV, but still they
failed.  I think when people have more bandwidth, they will want more
channels than resolution.

the HNK bs-hi channel is beautiful and boring.