(keitai-l) Re: Related - Mobile computing on a new level (but heading OT)

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 02/20/04
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Paul Hardy wrote:

> I can't follow the quoting here, so I don't think I'm actually replying to
> Darren. But let's not make the mistake in Japan that widescreen TV == HDTV.

Ah, is that what he meant? Now it makes sense. I've *never* seen an HDTV
set in any of the major electronics stores, and I know nobody who owns
one. But yes, I've seen plenty of wide-screen TVs.

Darren, if you're really convinced HTDV is big here, would you care to give
me some model numbers?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org