(keitai-l) Re: Brew Browser

From: David Harper <dharper_at_wirelessink.com>
Date: 03/26/04
I'm all for accessing legacy data on mobile devices and more powerful
devices. I don't see a need to view desktop designed Flash on my device
within a Brew Browser but I would like to explore Flash apps designed
for mobile as an alternative to Brew.

During this dialogue you have brought up many other points as if my
comments are in fundimental opposition with or disagreement with all of
them. Characterizing my passion for meaningful mobile experiences as a
misguided obsession for the  "new" and the "cool" and the "bleeding
edge" is not accurate or representive of my comments.

Obviously, you are really digging this Brew Browser - thinking it is
going change the world - go for it.

Oh and to the guys that actually made this Brew Browser. Nice job. Many
people will find it useful, praise and love you for it. I promise to use
it from time to time. My only point is every communication platform has
it's own unique flavor. TV started off as picture radio and became
something much, much more. We are experiencing the same with mobile. I'm
just digging where it's all heading.

That's it for me. We have surely beat this topic to death - for now.

Dave