(keitai-l) Re: nokia 6230 , does java apps have access to memory ?

From: Benjamin KRIEF <ben_at_iguanestudio.com>
Date: 04/07/04
> Be sure to let me know if you find any - as hinted earlier: AFAIK, you
> can not reach the common image store from java, nor is the 6230 camera
> usable from java (it *SHOULD* be, but it isn't in the current firmware).
> So basically, from a java standpoint, the 6230 camera is useless.
>
> 		But I'd love to wrong... / Jonas

reqwireless (the emailviewer company, a java email app), says this :

http://www.reqwireless.com/support_faq.html#j2me-save

so after learning from you guys, i ask him if i could expect a new
firmware will come from nokia and change this, he told me :
"    At some point, is likely."

i'll wait ...

Benjamin KRIEF * Directeur Technique *  IGUANE Studio
Tel:01.56.55.54.20     *      5-7-9 passage des Cloys
Fax:01.56.55.54.24    *                   75018 PARIS
Gsm:06.12.56.50.41     *  mailto:ben@iguanestudio.com