(keitai-l) Re: Premini

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 05/13/04
Very nice indeed! Take it easy with the hacksaw though!!

The inefficient use of real estate on the keypad must make the keys very
small. So I suppose its use is limited to those who can dial with their
thumbnail rather than thumbitself. This is a real problem with small candy
bars I can't imagine anybody involved in manual labour or any rugby player
being able to use as their thumb would probably cover 2-3 keys at once.

However styling is great: European styling and Asian Technology is the only
route forward for handsets

John w