(keitai-l) Mobile data packages costs in Italy

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 05/28/04
Hi Robert
Here is an updated  summary of the packages:

Tim.it
Gprs 300 mb a month for 20 euros
Edge 300 mb a month for 20 euros
Umts 300 mb a month for 20 euros

Vodafone.it
Gprs 500 mb a month for 20 euros
Umts 50 mb day for 30 days for 30 euros (Coverage limited)

Wind.it
GPRS  "Libero No limt" 19 euros a month with no traffic limits
No Edge or Umts till autumn

Tre.it
UMTS  "POWER 50"      50mb a month for  25 euros
UMTS "POWER 150"  150mb a month for  50 euros

I do not include the long list of per-kylobyte costs.

Regards

Giovanni