(keitai-l) Re: The first FOMA T bluetooth mobiles arrive

From: Eric Hildum <EricHildum_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 06/06/04
Well, unfortunately, errors tend to be quite complex. If you need to
actually handle them intelligently, instead of saying "I give up,
abort," then you need a lot of information to determine the correct
course of action and how to get things going again.  When I developed
911 code, I had to be certain that no matter what happened, that call
would make it through and not be dropped. Peoples lives depended on it.
There are a lot of things that could happen, and I had to make sure
that the call would make it no matter what happened in the system -
including total crash and restart of the system (which can be done if
you put some work into it).

Eric