(keitai-l) Re: SUICA, Felica and Edy

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 06/30/04
Gerhard, I thought you started the confusion.  look at the subject:
"WordPerfect, MS-Windows and MS-Word" (or "Apple, Tree and Orange"?)

there can be several sets of different user data and FeliCa
facilitates unique access rights to each provider on a single card.
like you can have both MS-Word and WordPerfect installed on your PC.

btw, Curt, I think the built-in CPU is for encrypted data access
and you need something else to ran a Java application?