(keitai-l) Re: keitai no swim

From: L. Cosh-Ishii, Wireless Watch Japan <lcosh-ishii_at_wirelesswatchjapan.com>
Date: 07/01/04
James:

Indeed those red dots are on your handset (and battery)
are water sensitive markings. So if 'happy' salari-men
drop their ketai in the drink.. and complain to docomo
the phone doesn't work anymore, its the 1st thing they
check. Like most things that run on power, cell-phones
don't like water..!! On the upside, Vodafone announced
their new v602sh is coming out.. thats a beaut.. 8-)

Lars.