(keitai-l) Re: Question concerning barcodes on a Keitai

From: Helen Keegan - BeepMarketing <helen_at_beepmarketing.com>
Date: 07/26/04
It's a little block of cubes so it works with EMS or MMS. The scanner is
actually a digital camera and takes a picture of it (from any angle) and can
read it. It is a very neat solution, but you need the right scanners for it
to work. You can see more about it here www.trinitymobile.co.uk
Happy to put people in touch with Rob if you're interested to know more.
Email me off list to connect you.
Helen

Helen Keegan
BeepMarketing Ltd
m: 0794 053 8802 t: 0870 770 7153
www.beepmarketing.com

((wireless: strategy, marketing and training))
    ((the best things come to small devices))

Report your mobile spam and scam here
http://www.grumbletext.co.uk/sossms.htm

For some inspiration, text BEEPME to 07946 100100