(keitai-l) Re: Question concerning barcodes on a Keitai

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 07/27/04
DoCoMo (and Vodafone) support QR code up to version 10
(http://www.denso-wave.com/qrcode/vertable1-e.html). While limited by
this size restriction, you can currently embed GIF, JPEG or MFi melody
files.

iAppli are not actually embedded but references including URL,
parameters and commands are. More information is available at
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/imode/make/barcode/index.html (Japanese)

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com