(keitai-l) Re: Any payment solution for I-MODE?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 07/29/04
On Thu, 29 Jul 2004, Malik Muhammad Younus Awan wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how can we do secure payment transactions on I-MODE
> platform.

I-mode phones do SSL, so it's just the same as any other web application.

If you want further information on securing web applications, that's
pretty off-topic for this list. However, out of the generousity of my
heart, I would be happy to help you off-list for US$500/hour.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org