(keitai-l) Re: Any payment solution for I-MODE?

From: L. Cosh-Ishii, Wireless Watch Japan <lcosh-ishii_at_wirelesswatchjapan.com>
Date: 07/29/04
Malik:

You might find this useful.. Network 365 has an
e-com settlement deal w/docomo as of Aug. 03

Note; intro. contents incld. video preview are free,
however full length access requires pd. subscription.

Irish Mobile Tech Rocks Shibuya
http://www.wirelesswatch.jp/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=356

best regards,

L.Cosh-Ishii