(keitai-l) Re: Mobile Database

From: Darren Luckett <darren_at_ukmedia.us>
Date: 10/26/04
hello

there is a project called wurfl that contains info on thousands of
european/usa phones. it also contains tech spec info on docomo range from 1
series through to 900 series including the old foma as well. The KDDI
section is being complied at the moment. the format is xml and is heavily
biased towards non-japanese phones but i have added a large amount of tech
spec for docomos phones including things like screen size, screen colour,
image format, dojo version etc.

you can find it at

http://wurfl.sourceforge.net

darren