(keitai-l) Re: mobile phones killing iPod (was "iPod killing Mobile Phones")

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 10/27/04
On 2004 Oct 26, , at 12:05, nick may wrote:

> But it IS still true though that making a video call is too hard. I
> have watched as friends tried to set up a Foma call - they were sitting
> next to each other. After 30 minutes of messing around, they still had
> not go it working.

The V801SA (http://pukupi.com/blog/index.php?id=20031216) is the only
3G mobile I've played with that automatically goes to loud speaker when
answering a video call.

You would think DoCoMo would have learned from their earlier 3G
attempts but you still get plenty of ear shots with video calls to FOMA
users as they try to hear what you're saying while figuring out how to
switch to the loud speaker.

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com