(keitai-l) Re: mobile phones killing iPod (was "iPod killing Mobile Phones")

From: Jeff Russell <jeff3724_at_comcast.net>
Date: 10/29/04
From: "Ken Chang" <carigate@yahoo.com>
To: <keitai-l@appelsiini.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 6:57 PM
Subject: (keitai-l) Re: mobile phones killing iPod (was "iPod killing Mobile
Phones")

> hi Jeff
>
> do they use MPEG-4 or something else?  I don't know much but is very
> interested in the technology.  and anyone are using FAP for games?
>
> cheers,
>
> Ken

Hi Ken,

    I wish I could tell you more. They are a San Francisco based company.
There technology is proprietary and patented. The tech founder came from
Macromedia.
I looked over their website carefully and talked to them once. I found them
to be a well organized company.I think their product beats most avatars I've
seen. I don't have any other technology insights. There are developing
wireless products.
I'm located in San Francisco as well. Let me know if I can be of help. Good
luck.

Best,

Jeff