(keitai-l) Re: lust

From: Johan Bengtsson <johan_at_doberman.se>
Date: 11/11/04
Exactly. Apart from it not being Symbian based it's also bulky. The V800
is better but still with a home made OS. I'm addicted to Series 60 but
can't stand the form factor on the new Nokia phones. Either SE starts to
licens Series 60 (fat chance) or they push UIQ to get them an OS that's
not pen-based.

/Johan