(keitai-l) Re: lust

From: Frengle, Nik, VF-JP <nik.frengle_at_vodafone.com>
Date: 11/15/04
Kyle,
Lets hope the A1000 is substantially better than the A925 was: This was probably the worst experience as a user that I have had with a mobile phone. While I don't own a PDA, I can't imagine it being very high on the PDA user experience either: Crashes were constant, battery recharge necessity the only speedy thing about it, and buggy little features that reminded me that this was not a phone, not even a PDA, but a little computer, which showed me the command line when it was unhappy, all made it painful.
I think that, if this phone was any indicator, Symbian still has a way to go before it will ever make my own lust list. The Java model, sitting on top of a rock-solid RTOS just seems to work better for adding functionality.
Best,
Nik