(keitai-l) Re: lust

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 11/15/04
I have never owned a Motorola mobile but I do remember one of the
interface gurus over at Ivrea used to challenge students to find the
address book on hers so perhaps a Sony Ericsson with A1000 specs is
what I'm really lusting for.

Back in the real world, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the
802SE (Sony Ericsson V800 everywhere else) when Vodafone Japan releases
a new batch of 3G mobiles later this year.

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com