(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone does FeliCa

From: alfie <alfie_at_moblog.co.uk>
Date: 03/01/05
here in the UK there is the recently introduced Oyster card, also openly
used for assesing routes used by commuters and tailoring journey
elements of the London Underground accordingly. In a time of lowered
privacy rights and an almost gulag like state (belmarsh prison), it is
clear to me what uses the Gov. might put this sort of data to use.

--
Alfie Dennen
Skypine Industries