(keitai-l) Re: Moblogging.

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <webmechanic_at_telstra.com>
Date: 03/10/05
Jason

try www.mo-blog.com

I use this one daily.

regs
TIMBO

-----Original Message-----
From: keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net
[mailto:keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net]On Behalf Of Jason Fields
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:21 PM
To: 'KEITAI-L@appelsiini.net'
Subject: (keitai-l) Moblogging.

Greetings,
I wanted to ask some questions to the list on Moblogging. I am doing
research on the best solutions for my Blog and phone combo, I have an
Vodafone 802se and am using Word Press 1.5 (Enhanced MetaWeb API). SO
far I have gathered information on BlogPlanet, Kablog, and MIDlog J2ME
apps for my phone... of the three the BlogPlanet solution is the only
one that supports image postings as well... Who all on the list is
involved in Moblogging? Also, what other apps do you know of and/or use
to do your own Moblogging? I am curious to know, as I was not able to
get the BlogPlanet image capture and posting to work on my phone, even
though it supports it all. (I just get a yellow screen when I go into
Camera mode in the J2ME app, I get a dialog that asks me if I want the
Java app to control the camera, and then when I say yes, it just
freezes.)

Thanks in advance for your interest in this...

PS> Any of you know about the Semacode barcode project? Looks like a
similar thing to the QR Code barcodes, but open source... and based in
EU/Americas instead of Japan... They have a J2ME reader you can
download to any phone with a high res camera built in...

Best,
Jason.

--------
Jason Fields		    	                        jason@air-port.com
Information Architecture / User Experience / Mobile Content

AIR-PORT
343 S. Burnside Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

+1.310.384.9396 t610				aim: fasonista