(keitai-l) Docomo + SIM?

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <webmechanic_at_telstra.com>
Date: 04/09/05
I dont think there is such a thing as a SIM card in a DoCoMo phone. Is
there?
The easist way to pick up a phone in Japan, is a TU-KA prepaid. (well it
works for me), but you cannot develop iMode apps on it.

You can get web on it, but not as we know it Captain.

You can get an Aussie iMode handset with a SIM card, thank you TELSTRA. I
just picked up the NEC401i, and its (comparitively) a nice phone. You have
to crunch any apps written for Japanese Keitais to fit. I couldnt get the
phone to work with doublebyte chars inside the JAR, but maybe it was my
compiler.

TIMBO