(keitai-l) Re: UNLOCK 802se Process

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 04/14/05
what algorithm?
if what you mean is sonny ericsson unlocking algorithm, it's not easy,
so those who know it keep it secret to make money out of it (through
unlocking service), that's why it does not show up on google search.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:25:40 -0700 (PDT)
Ken Chang <carigate@yahoo.com> wrote:

> why nobody posts us the algorithm? ... what should it be like?
> (I googled too many web pages and got lost)

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."
                                                    --  Albert Einstein