(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 04/14/05
These days demonstrations are usually done with one of the mobiles with
video-out support. I've been to plenty of DoCoMo demos where they had a
mobile mounted on an OHP (using some cardboard or plastic) with the
mobile controlled via an external keyboard.

Cheers

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com | 34°40'n 135°30'e