(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: William Volk <bvolk_at_bonusmobile.com>
Date: 04/14/05
I posted about shooting phone screens with video a few days ago.  Is there
anyway of obtaining a few of these, we DESPERATLY need them for E3.  (Series
60 phones)

I have also seen n-Gages hooked up to video directly, but no one seems to
know the trick.

I'm also having a problem posting to the Keitai list, do you know what I am
doing wrong (see address above).

William Volk
CEO, Bonus Mobile Entertainment
858 692 1124