(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: Manish Prabhune <manish.prabhune_at_gmail.com>
Date: 04/18/05
Yes, you are right. But there might be one more thing you can also consider.
What I had witnessed a year back was there was this guy who had thought out
this idea and had made a product on his own money and had presented such
features like
basic testing and all that. After that the company Flexfirm comes and buys
out his idea
and now a team of 10 engineers support him in the same task. So their latest
versions might
a year down now might e worth the review with probably additional features
and all.
 Regards
Manish