(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 04/18/05
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Manish Prabhune wrote:

> It is just a box which has a camera fitted into it and connected
> to the PC over USB. The keystrokes are passed on the serial cable
> from the PC. So the keystrokes needed to reach a site, perform some
> operations can be set up as test cases and execution of the same will
> give you the screen snapshot wise report in Excel.

Ah, so it only partially automates the testing, then. I was hoping for
a fully automated solution. (I.e., you push a button and come back in
half an hour to see either "everything ok" or "these particular tests
failed".)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***