(keitai-l) "i-appli taking long time connecting to servlet"

From: Kapil Sharma <kapes.endless_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/07/05
Hello

I want to download images to my hanset through servlet but my i-appli
takes about 21 sec.to connect(http.connect) to servlet. However
downloading and display part is in milliseconds.
Can there be solution to reduce this costly time or I have to do
something on server side like caching.What I required is the continous
stream of different images from the servlet. Also I am testing this
code on the doja emulator 3.5 and I know the handset will also take
this much of time.
Also for continuous streaming of images I have to post the request to
servlet in a repeated manner as doja have less buffer size.It means
for 20 sec we have to wait for next images and this will not be
feasible.