(keitai-l) Re: keitai monitoring

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/07/05
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Aaron Stephanic wrote:

> Can you explain more what you mean by this?  What is the billing
> information for?

It's just the standard billing information for your calls and packet
use. E.g., "today you spent 184 yen on phone calls, of which 78 yen came
out of the free minutes on your account, and 322 yen on packet charges."

> Do you know where this applet is located?

You can download it from docomo's charge information menu, somewhere.

I'm not sure it's really what you're looking for. It's not using any
information generated on the keitai; it's just a nicer way to display
information from the server.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***