(keitai-l) Re: Really Cheap Calls on Your Keitai

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/26/05
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, Nick May wrote:

> I wonder if one could stream voice over http....

I wouldn't hold out much hope for that. You'd want a very fast link to
make that work.

But I just noticed today that Wiltel is offering, for either 2900
yen month, unlimited free calls between all Wiltel phones. So this
free keitai-VoIP relay thing could become a reality here.

Bump it up to 5000 yen per month, you get free unlimited web browsing
and computer-Internet connectivity. And the keitai runs Opera. Very
nice.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***