(keitai-l) Re: M430 phones work okay but NEC crashes

From: Peter Van der Weeen <pvanderweeen_at_cerego.co.jp>
Date: 06/26/05
Marcel,

Something we sometimes use for our applis: add an internal trace log (text string) to which you can append your debug/trace messages. Whenever an exception occurs, you submit this trace log (text string) to a script on your server that logs the uploaded data.

Not sure whether printStackTrace works on the actual device, but at least you should be able to insert your own traces in some strategic spots and by checking the (debug) log file, you should thus be able to find out what goes wrong on that specific handset.

Regards,

Peter