(keitai-l) Re: NEC launches European i-mode 3G phone

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/04/05
very good, as for computer connection, in Japan we have country roads
leading to Shangri-La's, while in Europe you have super highways that
end at junk wastes.  I think it's a sense of balance and compromise.

N600i looks like a standard phone in Japan.  as for markets,
it supports 8 languages: en, fr, de, es, it, nl, el, and zh.
so all of the overseas i-mode operators.

btw, NEC said it would use Qualcomm chips for the Chinese 3G market.
what is the difference between EMP and MSM?