(keitai-l) Re: T-mobile to abandon mobile portal?

From: Ian Mansfield <Ian.Mansfield_at_amplefuture.com>
Date: 07/06/05
Agreed - I clicked on that banner and was taken to a page so full of
marketing ******* that I still don't actually know what the product does
!

Also - there is something very weird with the web site - I wanted to cut
n' paste some text, so highlight an example of marketing rubbish over
substance - but the page wouldn't let me highlight the text.

That is poor web site usability.