(keitai-l) Re: J2ME study

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/09/05
Do you read Japanese, are you in Japan?  I got a japanese 'mook' called
'hajimete no i-mode jaba purogurammingu' which went step by step over every API
bit.  Quite easy as most of the text was katakana and java.  In English, I
learned a lot from Henry Minsky and Zev Blut's pages over 4 years ago now...
http://people.csail.mit.edu/hqm/imode/IAppliDev.html
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/1621/

--Jason

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1590594797/qid=1120664893/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_ur_1/104-6572309-6503904?v=glance&s=books&n=507846