(keitai-l) Re: iSync to support Nokia 6630

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 07/12/05
The agent SIS can be grabbed to unsis from the iSync package
contents. The path is something like this:

/Applications/iSync.app/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePhoneConduit.syncdevice/
Contents/Resources/Agents/

AppleSyncAgent-s60v22.sis is the latest version of the agent and I
suspect the most likely one to work with the 6630/702NK.

Cheers

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com | 34°40'n 135°30'e